Wednesday, April 30, 2014

family

For the draft paper we need to finish after break, personally I wasn't up for the essay about Family. although it seems easy to write about family, I personally have an opinion about writing family.
I personally find writing about family is hard, it might be just the fact that I don't really have anything that big of an opinion about family. Personally I would have find it easier if we have chosen other options.
So personally I do have personal ideas about family but I wasn't so sure on how I would like to  portray it out. I thought about it over and noticed about the usage of smartphones in school. wherever i go i see someone using their smartphones So i thought of writing about the usages of devices and how it changes from the family interaction back in the past till now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment